- BA (Hons) Sport, Leisure and culture degree
- BTEC National Diploma in Sport Development & Fitness
- Level 1 & 2 Coaching Qualifications
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Sports Leaders UK Level 1 Award
I pride myself on ensuring sessions are fun, innovative and more importantly progressive. Changing people’s lives is a big reason why I became a personal trainer and as my client, you will receive nothing less than 100% of my efforts. In my eyes, health is wealth.
Why choose me?
Twelve years of coaching experience has given me expertise in many disciplines, across the field of health and fitness. I specialise in…
- Body Composition
- Fat Loss
- Cardiovascular Fitness
- Nutrition Plans
- Increase Muscle Mass
– Founder and current Head Coach of the Headingley Harriers running club.
– Designed, developed and implemented the training program for the Keighley 10k female champion 2015.
– Represented Leeds United & Bradford City FC at Youth Level.
– Transformation success stories.
I practice what I preach, and that is optimal health and well-being is the key to a positive and happier you.